We know how hectic your life is right now and Bee Clean would like express and show you how much we appreciate your efforts.
To Redeem Your Free Queen Bee Car Wash:
- Visit any of our (7) Bee Clean Locations
- Just show our team member your Identification badge (through the window) and we’ll send you though the wash tunnel with a Queen Bee Car Wash ($9.99 value).
- If you prefer to receive a QR code via email, please email email@example.com and we will send you a QR code to scan at the kiosk from your phone. Please include the facility you work at in your email and put “Nurse’s week” in the subject line. QR code will be generated nightly at the end of the business day.
The COVID-19 crisis is affecting our communities; as a family owned and operated business, our Customers’ and employees’ Health is at the forefront of our minds. We count on our community just like you count on us to provide a valuable service.
Bee Clean has Implemented a Strict Sanitizing Protocol every 15 – 30 minutes
- All Free Bug Prep handles, Kiosks, Free Vacuums, Free Air and are yours to use at your convenience. We Sanitize each surface on a strict 15-30 minute schedule.
- All of our wash procedures are executed without human contact unless you want to interact. At which point, we will keep a safe social distance.
- All Exterior Wash packages are available on our Bee Clean Car Wash APP, so you can literally wash your car without touching anything. Monthly passes and App information is available at (Beecleanwash.com). Normal payment and receipts are still available through the kiosk.
- Our Full service wash option at Bee Clean #2 on HWY 281/Evans has been permanently suspended and we will open at a later day.
- We’ve implemented a 280 Presoak applied to every car. This product is comprised mainly of the same raw material as lysol/ Pinesol and although we can’t state it kills all the germs associated with the virus, we can tell you we’re doing everything we can to help knock it out.
Our message to our community is Bee of good cheer. Have hope. Maybe more opportunities will arise for each of us to serve one another. Bee the difference and let your light shine. We’ll get through this together. Wash Your Hands, Bee Kind & Keep a Safe Distance.